The Japan-America Society of Dallas/Fort Worth Job Bank allows employers looking for Japan specialists to post their positions online. This service is provided free of charge to members at certain levels (described below), and at a charge to non-members. Access to the job listings is available free to the public.
Policies & Procedures
- Only Japan-related positions will be posted.
- All listings will be posted for a renewable period of 60 days.
- Listings will be posted both on the JASDFW website and in the monthly e-newsletter during the 60-day period.
- Members may enter job postings for free with the following restrictions:
- Nonprofit organizations must be members at the $100 level or above.
- Individuals or corporations must be members at the $500 level or above.
- A fee of $200 per 60-day job posting will be charged to non-members or members not meeting the above criteria.
If you have any further questions, please contact us at 214-342-2022 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms of Service
JASDFW reserves the right to edit all listings in the database and to reject without notification any submission it views as inappropriate or unacceptable for any reason.
JASDFW assumes no liability for inaccurate information in the listings. Listings are not to be considered endorsements; JASDFW cannot verify the validity of any information contained within.
JASDFW does not sell, transfer or otherwise redistribute data about users to third parties, including contact information and/or usage patterns.
JASDFW reserves the right to modify these terms of service at any time without prior notification.