Community Job Listings
Whitlock has a great opportunity for an experienced On-Site Service Technician to support our client at the Toyota HQ in Plano, Texas! This role will require full fluency in Japanese. The On-Site Service Technician provides technical support to customers through electronic dispatching, performs preventive and corrective maintenance on audiovisual and broadcast systems, provides technical support to projects as needed, and manages customer relationship from a service perspective by providing professional, courteous support at all times. The On-Site Service Technician will coordinate very closely with the Help Desk, Sales, Management and Technical Operations to identify and repair customers customized solutions, identify sales opportunities, commitments and expectations, and will assist in training clients regarding their systems design, and its technical capabilities. This is a great opportunity for a self-driven candidate who thrives on working with cutting edge AV technology and interfacing with customers!
- This individual must work effectively with staff and senior management within the organization and with external parties.
- Have the ability to work with limited supervision and direction.
- Set individual goals.
- The ideal candidate will be a proactive contributor and subject matter expert.
- Provide continual excellent customer service
- Answer all service calls in a timely manner
- Perform routine preventative maintenance checks and services to assigned audiovisual systems (service contracted customers) including software/firmware updates, as needed.
- Research parts, process Whitlock and manufacturer Return Material Authorization (RMA) requests, coordinate outside repairs, work with manufacturers, assist with phone support lines, provide technical support for sales, installation and system design staff,
- Color-balance and adjust geometry of large video walls
- Test and troubleshoot control system functionality (may include Crestron, AMX, and other IP-based control systems).
- Maintain an assigned base of service-contracted customers including proactively scheduling routine preventive maintenance visits and maintaining a strong working relationship with the customer based on trust and reliance.
- May include after hours and on-call duties with guaranteed response time
Apply online at http://careers.whitlock.com/