Close out 2018 with food, drink, and good company! Bid the year farewell with your fellow members as we celebrate new friendships and opportunities on the horizon.
Join the Japan-America Society of Dallas/Fort Worth this year at Izakaya RoMan in Dallas’s Oak Lawn neighborhood and enjoy a buffet of Japanese appetizers, sushi rolls, your choice of ramen or udon noodles, delicious desserts, and more! Featuring music by special guest Dr. Capital in his first appearance in the DFW area.
Members $40 | General $50
* Cash Bar available for alcoholic beverages
* Please RSVP by Monday, November 26.
Refunds will not be offered after the RSVP date.
6:00 – 7:00 PM
– Networking, izakaya (pub-style) appetizers. 7:00 – 8:30 PM
– Welcome toast, dinner buffet, shime and desserts.
– Musical performance by Dr. Capital including J-POP and Christmas selections!
Meet Dr. Capital!
Recently featured on the Japanese TV shows “Music Station,” “Kanjamu Kanzen Nes-Show,” “You Wa Nani Shini Nipponn E？” and NHK’s “Motto Shikoku Ongakusai 2018,” Dr. Capital is a composer, recording artist, performing guitarist/vocalist and music educator. In addition to his original music, Dr. Capital specializes in Japanese music and is known for his YouTube channel performing cover versions of J-Pop hit songs with musical analysis in fluent Kansai-dialect Japanese. [More]